Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. I hope everyone else did as well. We go to my moms for dinner and open presents on christmas eve and then we come home get everything out for santa and have christmas morning just the 4 of us. Christmas day we go to Brians Aunt Pat's house and have christmas with his extended family and have dinner there. This year we also got together with Brians sister Cindy, her son and fiance and we opened up presents from my mother in law on the web cam since shes in VA. Sunday we had my extended family christmas party at my house. Needless to say my girls opened an obscene amount of presents and dont understand how spoiled they are. I didnt take pictures, I meant to but Hannah was fussy for part of the time and eating for the other of I swear most of these get togethers. We told Hayleigh that she could open Hannahs presents since Hannah wasnt able to and she was more than pleased to help with that which was cute because she would open them and explain to Hannah what it was, who it was from, what it did etc. Shes such a good big sister. I did think to take a picture of the girls in their christmas jammies but it didnt turn out so well. Anyways, this is the best Ive got. Sorry. Next year....


No comments:

Post a Comment