Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

Its almost here and now that my shopping is all done I want it to be here. Yesterday would be nice! I bought Hayleigh and Hannah matching jammies to open christmas eve and Im anxious to see Hayleighs reaction to them. Shes a very involved big sister and will be very excited about this. She likes to share with Hannah as much as she can. Finding these jammies...well..easier things have been done. Since there is a 6 year age gap its not often you can find things that work for both ages but thanks to carters and fred meyers for fixing this issue for me. Ive been a slacker and still have some christmas cards to send out, thankfully most are in state and will likely get there before christmas.

                                                                             Hannah got into bows and Hayleigh felt the need to cover hannah in them...why not right?!


Hayleigh just got her first report card in school and she is doing so well. I am very proud of her. She got great grades and her teacher wrote all nice things about my little girl. I dont ask that shes the smartest child in the class room, I dont ask that shes anything but herself. I do however want that little girl to at least be grade level, have manners and be able to get along with the other children. Thankfully all of these things are found in my not so baby "baby" ( I can still pretend right?! )

Hannah has discovered her feet and enjoys eating her toes as often as she can.  She has also discovered her range of vocal cords and joyfully squeals very often. Shes a pretty cute little bugger if you ask me. She is very interested in the things Hayleigh is doing and gets very excited now when Brian and Hayleigh get home. I never understood Im sure like many other parents how its possible to love another baby like you do your first, I felt like I would be taking away from Hayleigh or depriving Hannah of something and favoring Hayleigh or something, and just like everyother parent Ive found that wow I can love two kids just the same. Its pretty awsome.





I should have blogged a while ago, we went to the tree farm and got our tree with my family and Heather and I took the girls to get pictures taken which were super cute, (no shocker there) Anyways, here are a handful of pics....













                                                  Merry Christmas From The Beverlys!



No comments:

Post a Comment