Friday, November 6, 2009

random just to give me a reason to blog, blog :)

So Hannah is 3 months old tomorrow. Crazy how time flies you know. Shes getting so big so fast. Shes starting to laugh which we love. Its almost becoming a mission to see who can make Hannah laugh between Brian, Hayleigh and I. When I get it on video I will upload it...well if I can figure it out. When I bought my camera it had a video camera feature and its a great camera i love it, it takes great video and pictures which is great that its all in one, BUT if you know how to do something with the videos once on the computer that tends to help. Brian knows how and I always forget to ask him to do something with the videos weve taken. partly so that I can share them, partlly because well I keep them on my camera and Id like to free up some space on my memory card. Its amazing how fast 4G fills up.

Brian has been home since Oct 30th on vacation which has been great, but Ive been lazy and laying around the house with him during the day. As much as Im going to miss him because Im getting used to having him around during the day it will be nice for everyone to get back in our normal routines. Were not doing anything exciting right now, Brians a movie buff. His Favorite thing is watching and collecting movies so weve been staying up later not super late, but later watching movies since he doesnt have to get up early for work.

Hayleigh is doing so well in school. I was honestly very worried about how she would take to the whole school thing. Whenever I would work with her at home she never retained anything I taught her which worried me she wouldnt be successful in school and I was wrong. Apparently moms dont know as much as teachers, which is fine. Shes learning and thats all I care about. She is always bummed when the weekend rolls around because she wants to be at school.

Overall things are good in the beverly household


tummy time



trying to sit up on her own like a big girl





she wanted to ride her scooter to the bus stop, so I figured why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment