Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween



Halloween came and went. Hayleigh was a witch complete with green face (not my fave costume) Hannah was "Baby Bones" not like she actually participated in halloween. It wasnt super exciting. Brian had a vasectomy on the 30th so he wasnt up for trick or treating, hannah doesnt care and then last minute I wasnt feeling well. Hayleigh had fun though. My parents picked her up around lunch took her and Olivia to McDonalds to have lunch and play in the play area and then took them to the Tacoma Glass Museum where they had their faces painted, made some crafts and painted pumpkins. Hayleigh like always talked Nana and Papa into buying her stuff there (the girl can scam anyone out of anything I swear) they brought Hayleigh back and our friends Leigh and Quinn (along with Leighs friend Kateri) came over and got ready for trunk or treat at Hayleighs school. Quinn was a black cat. My mom, Heather, Olivia and Katie came over and we all went to trunk or treat. After that I wasnt feeling well and my mom Heather and Olivia went home and Katie stayed the night. Kateri took Katie, Quinn and Hayleigh trick or treating. I felt bad I wasnt out with hayleigh on Halloween, but there wasnt much I could do.  All that matters is that Hayleigh had fun and got plenty of candy which she did.








1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love that she separated her candy. Is it by type? By favorites? I used to separate my candy by my favorite, my sort of favorites, and the yucky stuff. Glad you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete